Monday, August 9, 2021

Wedding❤️‍🔥

July 25th was the day I got married. Its been around two weeks now. In my imagination I used to always think that I will live in my in laws place lik I used to live in hostel with warden as my in law😂🙈 and escape home during weekends. Well seeing these hindi series during lockdown kind off contributed to this imagination where the girl enjoys before wedding and after wedding there are vamps who trouble her😝😝

My story is nothing lik this. Around 4pm on 25th eve time was up and I was abt to leave the wedding hall to go to trichy to my in laws place. I told my family already not to cry when I leave. My mama replied you are going to such a good family and have such a cool mom in law so we are not going to cry😁. I was excited and happy for some reason and dint cry one bit and we set off to trichy. I got to hear family stories on my way which was fun. We reached trichy around 9:30pm I guess and everyone welcomed me there and there where few rituals which went on till 12. 

Its that day and today and all I feel is a sense of happiness and satisfaction that I got this family and it makes me miss my family a little less. The best part is the sweet loving grandma I got here who scolds me for eating late🙈and advices me and makes the delicious dishes ever🤤 and this reminds me of my grandma who passed away when I was in 8th grade. 

Before I got married most of my relatives adviced me abt post wedding life which kind of freaked me out and I felt lik I cant be free or happy like before. Though it prepared me for the worst this place is nothing lik that. I agree there are certain responsibilities which comes along with building new relationships but all you need to do is to consider ur husbands family as your own. I pretty much do the same things I used to do at my home like making dinner and coffee and tidying my house and stuff. I actually dont feel any difference except the fact that there are more people who care abt me now. 

I know it takes time to be your true self and show all your emotions but we just need to remember that we get what we give. So the amount of love and happiness you spread in your new family is what you will get back💕

1 comment:

  1. Very nice words ma. God bless you both and your families.

    ReplyDelete

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...