Saturday, June 12, 2021

Cousins homecoming💕💓

Well past few weeks were tough for me and my family because we lost a dear member( mom’s brother) to covid. It is hard to digest that he doesn’t exist on this planet but still we need to accept and move on and we are constantly trying it. One thing we understood is no matter how big your sorrow is standing together and sharing ur pain can actually lighten it. 

Here's what happened. The place where my mom's sister stays kind of had few covid cases so she decided to send her kids to our place to stay with us until situation gets under control. We were actually freaked out after mama's death so we took covid test and thankfully got it negative. So a month back my aunts kids Azhar(12th grade) and Ashifa(9th grade) came home. In the beginning there was little confusion and trouble in adjusting but as days passed by we became comfortable. We stayed indoors and the only place we went was the terrace to play shuttle everyday and do some photo shoots. I had office work which actually helped me normalise life. 

I realised how hard it must be for my mama's wife and her son so we did video calls to cheer them up and also talked to them on regular basis to make them feel we are there for them. I also visited them with mangoes because mangoes bring smile. Life is seriously unpredictable and if u guys know anybody close to you who lost someone try making them feel good. We should not talk with them about what happened instead talk something nice to make them feel strong and independent and that they can handle this situation and make them believe they can be happy again. 

At my house we made healthy recipes everyday evening for snacks and played carrom in teams which was fun. We also had fights which was also fun because my dad came and narrated a story of his childhood when he used to play carrom with his cousins kids and during a fight one of his cousins jumped on the carrom board and broke it into pieces stating "Now nobody can play". Later all got beatings from their parents😂😂. Hearing this story we stopped our argument and started laughing. We watched cringe movies on K Tv and had fun commenting on it. Everyday night I watched a barbie movie😛(I still watch cartoons) with my sis and Ashifa and Azhar hates barbies so he just slept off. Last few days online classes started for Ashifa and we gave her company attending her classes with her. I had the same staffs when I was in school so it was nostalgic. I attended Tamil class and Science class. I’ll write about my school in a separate blog.


This is how photo shoots happened😂


Here's how we complained aunt that her kid is playing in the rain😂😂


Yesterday they went home and now our house kind off feels silent and we realised oh we miss them. Anyways its a lifetime memory😇. We  just need to hang in there and life will be better again. We also prayed everyday for all the souls lost to rest in peace and for the people suffering to get better. 

1 comment:

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...