Saturday, October 3, 2020

A page from history

 

You can see sadness dripping on my face from the picture. This story happened when my mom's brother got married. Let's get into detail about this. 5 days before the wedding, we went for shopping. I picked up a pretty dress and bought shoes which were pink in color with white stones and I loved it. A day before the wedding there was a small function and certain rituals and I had shoulder-length hair which looked cute on me. The very next day we had to reach the venue by 11am. Mom was busy and stayed at Grandma's place. I stayed with dad in our house and he took me to a barbers shop who cut my hair into what u see in the picture. As soon as I reached the wedding hall, everyone started saying your daughter had pretty hair why did u chop it off and that made me very sad. I ignored it as I was happy in my outfit and went to play with the kids in the wedding hall. I removed my shoes and hid it under a small table covered with a table cloth so that it remains safe. Then I played for an hour. It was time for family pictures. Mom called me and I told I'll wear my shoes and come.

As u guessed they went missing. I searched everywhere in the hall asked everyone but nobody saw it. Obviously, someone took it. I was so sad and refused to take a family photo and went to the corridor. As u know my sister followed me who was quite happy and made fun of me. That is when the photographer saw me and said "You and your sister wore twin dresses so let me take a picture". I refused but he forced us to give a pose. I was not in the mood and he took that picture. That's the end. Everyone laughed at me. My parents dint scold because I was already upset. The shoes are still missing.

If anybody finds them let me know

 

 

2 comments:

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...