Skip to main content

When Planning Fails

We plan about almost everything in life. We used to make schedules before exams to plan how we study in school. As we grew older our plans became more complex. Planning which college we are going to join, career, whom to marry and much more. When one of this fails we are shattered and scared. We decide there’s nothing that will work out in our lives.

But we need to know that most of things don't go as per our plan no matter how perfect everything seems. Uncertainty is a part of being alive because even a plain straight perfect line on ECG denotes death. So what can we do about it? Should we stop planning and blindly live? No, not really. I think we need to accept our lives as it is and try making it better. 

You might ask how. I agree I’m not a pro at living the best life because I have had my ups and downs and still working everyday to make mine better. But one thing I have learned is we need to constantly grow by studying something and doing something. For example, If you failed an job interview based on which you planned supporting your family financially or marrying a person or any other reason of your own you can’t just give up, instead you need to accept the fact that you failed and analyze why you failed and you need to prepare better and be present(U magically won’t get a job. We need to apply to companies) and grab the opportunities.

This doesn’t apply to job interviews alone it can be anything. Edison holds the record for most failed attempts before inventing a functional light bulb. His response has become famous to entrepreneurs: “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

When it rains look for the RAINBOW, 
When it’s dark look for the STARS
          So Lookout for the best in everything you do and never get dejected by life. Because life has More to go

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop overthinking and Do it

Hello Everyone. We always wanted to grow up and become adults while we were kids but now everyday we wish we were back to being kids once again enjoying the simple life except preparing for exams and the homework;). The best part about being a kid is the energy each one of us spread literally lighting up the room as soon as we enter. We used to bring smile on everyone’s face.   Hopping around everywhere, sometimes falling down is also okay because I fell from the first floor of my grandma’s home when I tried to pick fruits from a tree. Don’t panic I survived :P. I know that was dangerous but it was a learning process which helped me calculate the distance of the tree next time. Somewhere as we grew older we tend to loose the amazing energy and courage we had as kids and are often thinking about others opinions about us and on the work we do.   We are scared and are often a pessimist even before starting the things we want to do.  So whatever you want to do just start and ...

Clothing lessons I learntπŸ’ƒ

Growing up my parents used to buy clothing only 3-4 times a year mainly during festive seasons or sometimes when they needed any piece of clothing. They dint have television nor internet so they as consumers had the freedom to decide and mindfully buy the stuff they need only when they need it unlike our generation. Here we turn our tv on or any social media platform it bombards us with lot of products which dint exist in the previous era and we are tricked into believe that these are essentials. There is some sale or offer going on every other day on the online shopping platforms. We have piled up our closets with skin care, hair care products, slippers, clothes, bags, home essentials etc.. Im also guilty of piling my closet up. So here are the clothing lessons I learnt:  1. Don't buy a new skin care or hair care product unless the previous one is over. 2. Invest in quality over quantity. Im not that kind of person who looks into brands while I purchase stuff. If something feels...

A post for my 2nd Anniversary πŸ‘« πŸ’“

  It's been 2 years and there is a lot to share but I'll try to keep it simple. Meanwhile I hope you can take away some good things from here. WEDDING STORY: I had an arranged marriage as many of you know. The first time I met him I did not overthink it. He just looked calm and quiet (maybe shy or awkward). It was my first time that a prospective groom came to our house. I had nothing in my head. It was around April 2021. My sister said ‘he didn't look at you straight and maybe he isn't interested in the wedding’. I felt the same because when our families discussed future aspirations he said he wanted to do MBA and was waiting for results from IIM Lucknow. At that time I felt that if he converts IIM Lucknow, how will I go and live there for the next 2 years? I din't want to resign from my job. So we just waited for his results and he got rejected from IIML. It was sad but this is what led to our wedding πŸ˜‚.  FIGHTS: Our fights were crazy back in the day. It was new ...