Skip to main content

Silly fights on a trip

Well we all know what happens during a trip. Few silly fights happen. Now that I think of these things it makes me laugh but it was difficult at that time. Let’s see the list of reasons that provoked a fight.

1) Window seat - I know ull think I’m crazy but when I was in school I had a fight with my best friend because we made a deal to switch seats after few hours but the time I was supposed to sit near the seat was when the sun rays were hitting the window so hard and it was soo hot to sit there. We dint talk for 2 hours but eventually solved the issue later.

2) Hotel room bed sheet - That’s one more lame fight we had in school days. The temperature of the room was soo low and we were shivering and din’t know how to adjust the temperature. We had a single large sized bed sheet and I like to wrap myself around with it but sharing it with my friend was annoying and we ended up pulling the bed sheet all night.

3) Company issue - When ur friend ditches u on a trip to be with someone else this issue is caused. It has not happened with me yet;P. But I bet most of you might have faced this.

4) Who baths first - This happens when we end waking up late after chatting all night and have issues in deciding who will go in which order to bath which also comes with time duration.

5) Song/Movie selection - In the bus when we have to select and play a song or a movie this happens. In clg days it was very common. 

Actually tours become more memorable only because of these things. I think if you haven’t faced anything above I bet you missed something in your tours.

 

Comments

  1. Absolutely right! Going backward to the tour memories in our school and college days made me bliss on my soul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my case,
    2) we barely slept during our tours (*cough* IVs) and whenever we slept, it was 4,5 of us trying to squeeze in a small bed and so there was always enough warmth!!
    3)It was always there and you learn to get used to it.
    5) Isn't that inevitable? :P

    Thanks for taking back to those days. Now I'll take just that bit longer to fall asleep today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well most of this was from our clg IV's πŸ˜‚. But sad thing is we couldn't execute the plan of last IV.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop overthinking and Do it

Hello Everyone. We always wanted to grow up and become adults while we were kids but now everyday we wish we were back to being kids once again enjoying the simple life except preparing for exams and the homework;). The best part about being a kid is the energy each one of us spread literally lighting up the room as soon as we enter. We used to bring smile on everyone’s face.   Hopping around everywhere, sometimes falling down is also okay because I fell from the first floor of my grandma’s home when I tried to pick fruits from a tree. Don’t panic I survived :P. I know that was dangerous but it was a learning process which helped me calculate the distance of the tree next time. Somewhere as we grew older we tend to loose the amazing energy and courage we had as kids and are often thinking about others opinions about us and on the work we do.   We are scared and are often a pessimist even before starting the things we want to do.  So whatever you want to do just start and ...

Clothing lessons I learntπŸ’ƒ

Growing up my parents used to buy clothing only 3-4 times a year mainly during festive seasons or sometimes when they needed any piece of clothing. They dint have television nor internet so they as consumers had the freedom to decide and mindfully buy the stuff they need only when they need it unlike our generation. Here we turn our tv on or any social media platform it bombards us with lot of products which dint exist in the previous era and we are tricked into believe that these are essentials. There is some sale or offer going on every other day on the online shopping platforms. We have piled up our closets with skin care, hair care products, slippers, clothes, bags, home essentials etc.. Im also guilty of piling my closet up. So here are the clothing lessons I learnt:  1. Don't buy a new skin care or hair care product unless the previous one is over. 2. Invest in quality over quantity. Im not that kind of person who looks into brands while I purchase stuff. If something feels...

A post for my 2nd Anniversary πŸ‘« πŸ’“

  It's been 2 years and there is a lot to share but I'll try to keep it simple. Meanwhile I hope you can take away some good things from here. WEDDING STORY: I had an arranged marriage as many of you know. The first time I met him I did not overthink it. He just looked calm and quiet (maybe shy or awkward). It was my first time that a prospective groom came to our house. I had nothing in my head. It was around April 2021. My sister said ‘he didn't look at you straight and maybe he isn't interested in the wedding’. I felt the same because when our families discussed future aspirations he said he wanted to do MBA and was waiting for results from IIM Lucknow. At that time I felt that if he converts IIM Lucknow, how will I go and live there for the next 2 years? I din't want to resign from my job. So we just waited for his results and he got rejected from IIML. It was sad but this is what led to our wedding πŸ˜‚.  FIGHTS: Our fights were crazy back in the day. It was new ...