Monday, July 27, 2020

Silly fights on a trip

Well we all know what happens during a trip. Few silly fights happen. Now that I think of these things it makes me laugh but it was difficult at that time. Let’s see the list of reasons that provoked a fight.

1) Window seat - I know ull think I’m crazy but when I was in school I had a fight with my best friend because we made a deal to switch seats after few hours but the time I was supposed to sit near the seat was when the sun rays were hitting the window so hard and it was soo hot to sit there. We dint talk for 2 hours but eventually solved the issue later.

2) Hotel room bed sheet - That’s one more lame fight we had in school days. The temperature of the room was soo low and we were shivering and din’t know how to adjust the temperature. We had a single large sized bed sheet and I like to wrap myself around with it but sharing it with my friend was annoying and we ended up pulling the bed sheet all night.

3) Company issue - When ur friend ditches u on a trip to be with someone else this issue is caused. It has not happened with me yet;P. But I bet most of you might have faced this.

4) Who baths first - This happens when we end waking up late after chatting all night and have issues in deciding who will go in which order to bath which also comes with time duration.

5) Song/Movie selection - In the bus when we have to select and play a song or a movie this happens. In clg days it was very common. 

Actually tours become more memorable only because of these things. I think if you haven’t faced anything above I bet you missed something in your tours.

 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely right! Going backward to the tour memories in our school and college days made me bliss on my soul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my case,
    2) we barely slept during our tours (*cough* IVs) and whenever we slept, it was 4,5 of us trying to squeeze in a small bed and so there was always enough warmth!!
    3)It was always there and you learn to get used to it.
    5) Isn't that inevitable? :P

    Thanks for taking back to those days. Now I'll take just that bit longer to fall asleep today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well most of this was from our clg IV's 😂. But sad thing is we couldn't execute the plan of last IV.

      Delete

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...