Friday, August 12, 2022

Life Lessons I learnt from my Partner💕

Well the past year was a bliss and had its owns happy and sad moments but the lessons I learnt was massive. Im happy to share the following life lessons that everyone should know about either they are married or not.

1. Be yourself, the world will adjust - This is a very strong quote that frames his perspective towards life. I admire him because he is that person who doesn't care about what the world thinks rather gives importance to his mental sanity.

2. No Problem is Big Problem - He is a firm believer of this. His famous dialogue is, "Is this a problem?" To be honest this annoys me like hell. But when I think about the problem after whining about it for hours I genuinely feel this isn't as big as I thought it would be.

Some problem might be big but when we approach towards the solution of it rather than focussing towards the problem life gets bit easier.

3. Don't Overthink - Just my overthinking problem😂

4. Don't obsess over the things that has happened and focus on what's next - I really have a hard time doing it and trying hard now as well to focus on the next.

5. Mind your own business and don't advice anyone - This is an important lesson because I often end up telling people what to do but in reality they know it. The world can exist without my opinion is a strong lesson I learnt.

6. Work hard, Party hard - That's the famous quote of the IIM Bangalore guys which sounds cool. 

7. Do what you love - He is a big time believer of this.

8. Dream big - I used to dream big when I was in final days of school and clg first year but sometime at the end of clg when few things dint workout the way I wanted I started believing I can do only a certain set of things and stopped dreaming big and thinking of doing big. But after I met him and seeing him achieve things right in front of my eyes made me believe again. No matter how many attempts or how long it takes you will get there eventually. So don't stop trying.

9. Don't care about others opinions - I don't know how he does this because it is really hard for me to adjust when someone advises as it offends me instantly and stays in my head hampering my mental peace.

10. Don't scream at people or get angry - Im kind of a short tempered person who gets offends easily and Im quite good at hiding it because I show it only to my close ones. Im trying to control it now.

11. Make your own life decisions - Don't let anyone say what you must do in life. 

I make him sound like a saint but that's not true 100%. Sometimes he annoys me but that's how he is and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...