Monday, July 12, 2021

Getting Engaged💍


We'll adding on the amount of uncertainties in life one more thing happened. I got engaged. Yes I know its crazy and hard to believe this for me as well. I actually wanted to settle down in my career and then get married but as we all know what Indian parents feel (I'll get white hair when I turn 25😂) so they wanted me to marry soon. All this started after my cousin got married in December. My parents told me its hard to find a match that suits you so we will take more than a year to find you a perfect guy(A lie as u know😛😜). I met my fiancé sometime around in march end. It was a formal meeting at my place and my family exchanged few question with theirs. Our families liked each other and we departed. We took our time to move things forward because of Lockdown, Ramzan and Covid issue as you guys know. My parents actually dint see any guy after that and I also thought I escaped🙈 for a while because of the tension going on but something said that meeting with his will continue. After that my parents started the topic again and our families met again to finalise dates. I was soo scared that things are happening this fast. But after getting to know about him and his family somewhere amidst all that nervousness I felt maybe its right decision. To tell about him I would say he is everything I asked for😛💕. He is a nice human, calm, open minded who believes in gender equality. To say about my in laws they are the one of the best people I met. Spending time with them is too much fun. Well I hope everything will go well. Wish me luck guys💖.

6 comments:

  1. So much happy for you Sam 🤩 you deserve all happiness in life... Rock your wedding 😜❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you both. Happy married life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Samreen ji... God bless you both 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...