Skip to main content

Crazy last Weekend💞

Hi to whoever reading this blog. I know its been dead for sometime. Well I don’t want to say reasons because I’m practically living in a loop right now. Loop involves me feeling bad for the current situation I’m in and me trying to get out of it but saying reasons for not doing anything to get out of this and again feeling bad because I’m saying reasons. I know u guys will think I’m mad but maybe few can relate to me. I want to work hard study well and reach a good place but say reasons for not finding time to study in the first place. I figured out why I’m like this and did something to deal with it.

Here’s the story.
Last Friday night I was extremely stressed because I had to do some work and I was not able to do it because I was freaking out and my brain practically freezed. I decided to shut my system down and try relaxing but seeing texts from ppl who were in need of this work was freaking me out. So I decided to work over the weekend. But here’s the thing I understood no matter how much you work during the days you will always have things piling up and you can never reach the end of it. So overtime was not going to help and next day I actually went alone for grocery shopping and bought everything I wanted to eat and planned a evening outing with my cousins where we again ate lot of stuff and had fun. I finally studied something on Sunday morning and we planned playing shuttle on Sunday eve and we started it around 6:40pm and ended it around 8:30pm. It was too much fun and all my stress about the following day went away. On Monday morning I woke up little early and finished the work I had to do with ease and that is when I decided only if you stop getting scared and try handling problems you can actually get to the end of it. Working over time when your stressed can never help you sort it out because you cant solve a issue when your already dealing with stress. Playing on Sunday eve was actually so relaxing but I admit we all had slight body ache since its a long time since we last played like this but worth it. I have decided to play like this more often. One more thing I do is try getting a nap during a extremely stressful work like for 20mins post lunch or something. But few of us might have office calls or meetings to attend but squeezing sometime to take a nap can actually help you code better and quick when your not getting solution for something because a nap basically restarts ur brain to function better.

Comments

  1. Stressing yourself more by overworking when you are already overworked is ofcourse bad... Wish everyone could get leave on weekends like you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abisek do something and get out of it. I feel bad. Ur working in a place where they overwork u even on weekends :(. They dont deserve ur hardwork.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of having your own space

This is a taboo topic in India. I stayed with my parents till 12th grade. Then I moved to college for the next 4 years. Even while I was in college I wasn't practically alone because I had room mates and the same thing happened after I joined work as I stayed in working women's hostel. Then covid happened and I got married during covid and moved to his parents place. Our own space there was our room. Then 10 months later we shifted to Bangalore for study and work reasons and it was the first time in my life that I got an entire space to myself. My husband got his own space inside his college (A single room). While I stayed with my parents my job was to just take care of myself, eat and study. When I moved to hostel I had to tackle my laundry as well. Same happened in working women's hostel but extra responsibility was to pay my rent, tackle my finances and travel. Cooking became an extra part of our schedules wherein we make dishes occasionally. Each and every step of this ...

Consumerism - Minimalism (Part - 2)

  Well let's first understand this term consumerism. It means encouraging the consumption of goods and services as a never ending cycle. So in simple words we the people are consumers who will constantly be bombarded with ads promoting that we need certain things to increase our standard of living.  What's wrong in increasing the standard of living? Let's be honest there's nothing wrong. It is good to get stuff that ease our lives like mixer and grind instead of the old ways of grinding spices, television for entertainment, mobile phone for communication, vehicle for travelling. So where does the problem arise? It arrises when we start buying more stuff than we actually need just because we saw a ad saying the existing one is not good. We will always find something better coming up in the market each day. It has become a way of life.  Most of the time the products are purposefully made so fragile that we end up replacing them. Eg: The glass back on mobile phones are goo...

An incident at the gym 💪💪

 Hi to whoever reading this blog sorry that I was missing for a while. You know caught up in work and blah and blah but these are just reasons as I was lazy to write this blog. I suddenly felt I have nothing to share here. But got my senses back so lets jump to the story😁 As I was hitting the gym the other day I saw this tremendous looking girl who had well built muscles better than any girl I have ever seen at the gym before. She looked something like below pic. You can tell by the look of it she has been working really hard to be that healthy and how consistent she must have been to have built that great physique. Whenever she walks into the gym you can feel everyone noticing her because of the great physique she has out of respect and admiration because gym ppl know how difficult it is to build muscles of that stature. Me and my husband while hanging out with one of this friends talked about this and he his friend asked me why dint I go and tell her she looked great. He said sh...