Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Uncertainity of Life

I’m fond of making plans everyday. Study plans, trip plans, outing plans with friends etc.. Few things happen the way I plan, few don’t.

Last plan I made was a big one regarding how to settle down in life and what to do with my career. I made this plan after my plans of becoming a doctor went into drain because of few reasons and in 4th sem of clg I decided to prepare for placements. But my crazy brain came up with an idea. I dint go on to become a doctor because there was lot of money involved with the admission process because I got 10 marks less than the expected score so I was pissed of and was not willing to spend lakhs just because of few marks. One more reason is I dint want to spend soo much for UG. My brain decided to invest this money for my higher studies->MS abroad. I started preparing for GRE and TOEFL and cleared those exams. I applied to universities. I opted out of placements because I wanted to concentrate on these things. Everything was cool until something happened and dad decided not to send me abroad alone since I’m a girl. This is the sad part. I dint know what to do with life and felt dejected.

I hated life because my perfect plan was a complete failure. All campus placements were over and I was jobless but somehow I attended an off campus interview and got a job even though I was not very much interested but I did the interview pretty well. College was over and I went to job 2 months later. I dint talk to people much and was constantly doing something to get out of the situation. My brain told prepare for GATE and I started doing that and it kept me going. As time passed by I met good people in my office and found a great friend there. I started hosting events in office and celebrated functions and working as an iOS dev was also fun. My clg best friend was also placed in cbe so I wasn't lonely. I went out with friends when I had a bad day, I can go home every weekend and the best part was my roommates in cbe were good humans and we also had fun in hostel.

Suddenly felt life is good and I attended the GATE exam and failed😝 because I dint prepare well. Then I decided lets start preparing to go to a better job. Two months after I started coding there was COVID-19 and my brain told me lets enjoy life while we are  at home and start preparing after we get back but I don’t think its happening any time sooner. So I again started implementing a fresh plan of preparing to go to other company. Let’s see how this plan goes. I got a surprise mail that I got admitted into one of the public universities abroad now where I was rejected earlier but I'm not ready to settle in abroad and feel India is where I should live in. Life is uncertain indeed but I never stop planning😁😂.

2 comments:

  1. All the best for your fresh set of plans!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for encouraging me😂..How is ur Gate prep going on

      Delete

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...