Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Sibling

 

Let’s go back in history to 2002 to know about this story. I was 4yrs old and my parents told me I used to whine about not having anyone to play with and used to sleep with a lot of toys. A year later I had a baby sister. I was extremely happy and excited and kept running around and told all my school friends about my sister. But she used to sleep all day as she is a newborn and the 5yr old me was pissed off and tried to wake her up from sleep for which my mom screamed at me


Let’s go to the fun part where she used to do everything I did and it irritated me a lot after she grew up a little bit. She chose the same ice cream flavor I did and sat on the same chair I used to sit but she never watched the same tv shows I used to watch. I loved Mr.Bean and Jackie chan but she liked Chhota Bheem and Dora and we had never-ending remote fights. Now we all grew up and became busy with our lives. I went to the hostel after school and still continue to stay out in the hostel for work and for the first time she told me that she missed me and used to wait for me to be back home during holidays. A sibling is an unshakable bond. No matter how much you fight you always look out for each other.  A lot of times I have told my sister I hate her and promised not to talk to her in a lifetime but still I talk to her forgetting that we had a bad fight. So if anyone is missing their sibling after reading this give them a call and tell them that you miss them. Tell me about your siblings in the comments.

2 comments:

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...