Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tours and Dancing


Something that fills up my energy and excites me is going on tours with good company. Sometimes your friends might screw the plan you make and it might upset u but patience is always something that has helped me. Two things that go hand in hand along with trips is music and dance(Depends on the size and mode of transport). Let’s see the list of various dance forms I did with my friends.


1) Snake dance - This happened in my college IV’s so called camp fire without fire 
2) Pole dance - I did this on a school trip using the support of poles in a travel bus with my class mates which was soo much fun. We were actually holding that because the road route was not so smooth and dancing that way eventually became pole dance.
3) Swirl - Hostel day celebrations famous swirling around step which requires a couple(Hey it was in girls hostel and I did it with a girl
4) 360 degree step - This must be performed only by professional dancers(Just kidding). I was in 9th grade and did this on a lunch break with my best friend and she eventually hit a wooden desk and broke her hip practiced and executed in IV’s and school trips.


5) Kuthu dance- That’s the most famous one which we all enjoy doing on a high beat song. It’s more fun with disco lights on because your not visible to people and you can dance however you want to.

If you dislike dancing and prefer sleeping on a tour I say just try dancing at least once in your lifetime because it's the best feeling you can ever have😁

5 comments:

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...