Sunday, July 19, 2020

Dealing with Anger😈

Being angry is something that I do most of the time especially on my family because I never react at work or anywhere else as much as I feel free to do it at home. The main victim of my anger is my younger sister. It’s also true that she irritates me most of the time but she is kind of curious of things I do and tries to lookout to me to help her and I just scream and send her away. We also tend to do it with our mom’s more frequently. She asks us if we had lunch or dinner and we end up screaming at her asking her not to disturb because we are too busy in something which might not be that important than eating on time.

Always think for a minute before you scream or be rude to someone because it’s not their fault to come and talk to you so that you show your frustration on them.

Relax and enjoy things while doing them because having a cool mind gets the best out of you in any situation rather than a panicking person.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we take people for granted and that is sad ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perks of having a younger sibling, especially a sister.
    🤣
    True, family, especially mom - is the ultimate victim of our anger, we don't realize it often untill it is tooo late; the damage is already done to the person who loves you the most, unconditionally.
    Let's hope we learn something in this lockdown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Chan. We need to learn how to handle our emotion's. I'm happy that we can realize this early before its late to regret.

      Delete

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...