Saturday, March 11, 2023

PASSION AND PERFECTION

A Paradise for chocolate lovers 😋🍪🍫📍Smoor signature lounge, Lavelle road, Bengaluru.Located close to the Cubbon Park, it is the ideal spot to indulge in the world of chocolates. An excellent ...https://youtube.com/shorts/epCawLbq4P4?feature=share

 I’ll narrate the story of making of this reel as follows.

Yesterday me and my husband went out to have lunch and on our way back found this beautiful Christmas themed cafe. We quickly stopped our vehicle to check it out. I sat down to have my ice cream while my husband was shooting videos of the cafe. We reached home and he spent quite a bit of time editing those videos for our Insta/YouTube page which he created yesterday. I asked him not to waste time but he said no matter what you do you need to put in effort while doing it.

It hit me at that time. For the longest period of time I wasn’t putting enough effort into certain things and couldn't see the results as well.

In the last few months I was obsessed with skin care and spent quite a bit of time watching videos on YouTube and reading about it on google and found exactly what ingredients go into what product and which ingredients help the skin and which ones are a marketing gimmick. After this I became more mindful of what skin care I bought and I put on my skin. Now I know exactly what will work for dandruff, pimple etc..

I also made sure to educate my sister about skincare. I also talked about it with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...