Saturday, March 11, 2023

Cool things Accenture India Provides its employees.

People who are lazy to read the tons of common mails(like me :P) while working in MNCs like Accenture must have missed these important things.

  1. Benefit points - These are the health benefit points credited to employees 6 months once. We can make use of this to buy health insurances and gym memberships. A small hack I used was to get the app subscriptions of certain apps like wellness corner which can be used to get medical appointments or skin care and medicines from the tata 1 mg store inside it.
  2. Reward points - We can use these points to purchase amazon shopping vouchers or if your specific on what to buy there are tons of other voucher options like lifestyle, max, hide design, bookmyshow etc..
  3. Onedrive storage - We get upto to 2tb worth the storage.
  4. Reading subscriptions - If your an avid reader you will love this. We get access to gold subsciption of magzter and other reading apps like onedrive library libby.
  5. Chat Bot - We have chat bot to answer our queries on MSTeams to spare our hassle to find someone to get it clarified.

    Its been less than a year here at accenture and ill update my post when I find more. Thanks for reading ;) Well if you guys work in different organization be sure to read ur mails to make sure you dont miss out on some benefit your organization is providing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...