Skip to main content

Stuff To Do When Ur Bored


There are times when we feel like doing practically nothing because we are too tired or lazy to do anything. Here’s things u can do when u don’t want to do anything. 

1) Sleep. Yes u can better sleep when u have practically nothing to do because we don’t sleep often as we are busy with lot of things to do. Now is kind of the best time to sleep.

2) Don’t binge on youtube because it drains ones will to do anything in life. U can go find a ball to play in ur house and try balancing it on ur finger instead😝.

3) Type something on ur laptop. I actually typed this blog when I felt bored.

4) Clean ur mailbox and other notifications on ur system and phone.

5) Find passwords of all ur accounts on all sites and note them down so that u don’t forget or suffer while trying to open it.

6) Update ur linked in profile and ur resume. Its one way of tricking ur brain to feel ur doing something productive while not doing much.

7) Pick up a fight with ur sibling. This is fun unless they are doing something extremely imp. U can simply have fun troubling them because u wont be bored anymore.

8) Talk to a friend.

9) Take a bath, iron and wear nice clothes and put on some nice perfume and stay at home. Ull feel good after dressing up because these days we are mostly in night suits.

10) If u have a younger sibling and if they are studying something then help them with studies. The other day I memorized a flowchart on vitamins trying to teach my sis. After all this time my memory is not that bad.

 

Be grateful for the home u live in, the food u get to eat everyday and the job u have. We all need to calm down and stop complaining abt things and instead try growing. I know we might feel bored at home or must not lik the job u do and it must be hard. It's also not possible to stay positive in life all the time so doing these things might make ur lazy day little better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop overthinking and Do it

Hello Everyone. We always wanted to grow up and become adults while we were kids but now everyday we wish we were back to being kids once again enjoying the simple life except preparing for exams and the homework;). The best part about being a kid is the energy each one of us spread literally lighting up the room as soon as we enter. We used to bring smile on everyone’s face.   Hopping around everywhere, sometimes falling down is also okay because I fell from the first floor of my grandma’s home when I tried to pick fruits from a tree. Don’t panic I survived :P. I know that was dangerous but it was a learning process which helped me calculate the distance of the tree next time. Somewhere as we grew older we tend to loose the amazing energy and courage we had as kids and are often thinking about others opinions about us and on the work we do.   We are scared and are often a pessimist even before starting the things we want to do.  So whatever you want to do just start and ...

Importance of having your own space

This is a taboo topic in India. I stayed with my parents till 12th grade. Then I moved to college for the next 4 years. Even while I was in college I wasn't practically alone because I had room mates and the same thing happened after I joined work as I stayed in working women's hostel. Then covid happened and I got married during covid and moved to his parents place. Our own space there was our room. Then 10 months later we shifted to Bangalore for study and work reasons and it was the first time in my life that I got an entire space to myself. My husband got his own space inside his college (A single room). While I stayed with my parents my job was to just take care of myself, eat and study. When I moved to hostel I had to tackle my laundry as well. Same happened in working women's hostel but extra responsibility was to pay my rent, tackle my finances and travel. Cooking became an extra part of our schedules wherein we make dishes occasionally. Each and every step of this ...

Clothing lessons I learnt💃

Growing up my parents used to buy clothing only 3-4 times a year mainly during festive seasons or sometimes when they needed any piece of clothing. They dint have television nor internet so they as consumers had the freedom to decide and mindfully buy the stuff they need only when they need it unlike our generation. Here we turn our tv on or any social media platform it bombards us with lot of products which dint exist in the previous era and we are tricked into believe that these are essentials. There is some sale or offer going on every other day on the online shopping platforms. We have piled up our closets with skin care, hair care products, slippers, clothes, bags, home essentials etc.. Im also guilty of piling my closet up. So here are the clothing lessons I learnt:  1. Don't buy a new skin care or hair care product unless the previous one is over. 2. Invest in quality over quantity. Im not that kind of person who looks into brands while I purchase stuff. If something feels...