Friday, September 10, 2021

Stuff To Do When Ur Bored


There are times when we feel like doing practically nothing because we are too tired or lazy to do anything. Here’s things u can do when u don’t want to do anything. 

1) Sleep. Yes u can better sleep when u have practically nothing to do because we don’t sleep often as we are busy with lot of things to do. Now is kind of the best time to sleep.

2) Don’t binge on youtube because it drains ones will to do anything in life. U can go find a ball to play in ur house and try balancing it on ur finger instead😝.

3) Type something on ur laptop. I actually typed this blog when I felt bored.

4) Clean ur mailbox and other notifications on ur system and phone.

5) Find passwords of all ur accounts on all sites and note them down so that u don’t forget or suffer while trying to open it.

6) Update ur linked in profile and ur resume. Its one way of tricking ur brain to feel ur doing something productive while not doing much.

7) Pick up a fight with ur sibling. This is fun unless they are doing something extremely imp. U can simply have fun troubling them because wont be bored anymore.

8) Talk to a friend.

9) Take a bath, iron and wear nice clothes and put on some nice perfume and stay at home. Ull feel good after dressing up because these days we are mostly in night suits.

10) If u have a younger sibling and if they are studying something then help them with studies. The other day I memorized a flowchart on vitamins trying to teach my sis. After all this time my memory is not that bad.

 

Be grateful for the home u live in, the food u get to eat everyday and the job u have. We all need to calm down and stop complaining abt things and instead try growing. I know we might feel bored at home or must not lik the job u do and it must be hard. It's also not possible to stay positive in life all the time so doing these things might make ur lazy day little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I switched my work organization😉

First of all thank you for coming here to read my blogs. I haven't posted for a long time now and believe I will be more consistent goin...